Friday 13 March 2015

Hello!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13812753/?claim=fg2e3s8erwk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

As you can see this is my first post on this blog, I had one before but I wanted a fresh start. To start off I'm doing the 25 random questions about me tag so you can know a bit about me right off the bat.

1. Do you have any pets? Yep, I have two bunnies named Thumper and Buster :)

2. Name three things that are physically close to you right now - a bowl of strawberries, an iPad and fairy lights.

3. What's the weather like right now? Spring is approaching so it is actually quite sunny today.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Nope

5. What time did you wake up this morning? It's a school day so 7

6. When was the last time you showered? About an hour ago

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Bratz the movie because it has Janel Parrish in it, haha

8. What does your last text message say?
The last text message I recieved is from my friend Brynn and it says "wanna go to Starbucks?x " and I replied with "sure but snap me :)

9. What is your ringtone?
I don't know, and I'm too lazy to check

10. Have you ever been abroad?
Yep

11. Do you like sushi?
It's not my favourite but I do like it

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Literally everywhere, but mostly Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsburys.

13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep?
No but people have reccomended it to me because I get really bad insomnia

14. How many siblings do you have?
4 and I'm the youngest

15. Do you have a laptop or a PC?
Laptop

16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
14 on the 7th of June

17. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Nope and nope

18. Do you colour your hair?
I have dip dyed it a few times but at the moment I'm trying to get the ends light enough to dip dye lavender or have a sort of purple ombre.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Watching Pretty Little Liars aka my favourite show ever!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Today at lunch because I was laughing so hard!

21. What is your favourite pizza topping?
I LOVE PIZZA but I usually pick off most of the toppings anyways.

22. What do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of burgers so I don't know.

23.Have you ever had an all nighter?
Yep

24. What is your eye colour?
Really dark brown like almost black

25. Can you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi?
Yes but I rarely drink either so I can't really describe it.

That's it for today, if you would like to see more posts from me please follow me on bloglovin which is just "http.aleena".Have a great day
                - Aleena xo

No comments:

Post a Comment