Tuesday 16 June 2015

A Day In The Life + OOTD // Brighton




I turned 14 on the 7th of June and this year I spent my birthday with family. My sister and I stayed at our other sister's house the night before and got dressed there in the morning, here was my outfit which was slightly different to my usually style

Striped tee - New Look
Acid Wash Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Also New Look
Sunglasses (even though I forgot to use them) - Forever 21
Flower crown







First we went out for breakfast in the morning (which, as you may know from my "10 things that make me happy" post,  is one of my favourite things). Then we got in the car to head out to Brighton.

Obviously we had  to stop for
Starbucks :)





















Once we got there we shopped a bit, went out on the beach and went on some rides on the pier. Finally we had some GBK before heading home.


That's all for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it :) I'm kind of getting better at posting more frequently but I still can't come up with ideas! Anyways hahave a great day

-Aleena xo


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you had a great day :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete