Friday 24 April 2015

Skin Saviours


In today's post I'm going to be sharing the skincare products which seem to work on my acne prone, combination skin. I don't use all of these products daily yet I have found they work well together.

1. Remove any makeup
L'Oreal Paris Skin perfection cleansing milk
£4.99
and yes, I took pictures in the bath...it looked nice
This takes of make up like no other, is very gentle and leaves your skin so soft! I would definitely recommend this as it's so quick and affordable! 

2. Exfoliate 
Clearasil Rapid Action pads
£5.39
I have tried a couple of products from this range and I think the pad version the most as it is very quick and simple yet work really well to reduce my spots. This seems to work really well on my skin and helps keep my skin clear!

3. Whatever you would title this step
Clean & Clear Black Head Clearing
 Scrub - £3.99

This really just does what it says- get rid of blackheads, and it does a great job of that so long as you keep using it for a while.

4. Cleanse 
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial
Cleanser - £8.50 (full size)

I like this because it's very gentle and refreshing and does what it says. Also The Body Shop is against animal testing which makes them twice as great!

5. Moisturise
Mosturising  is an essential step (even if you have oily skin). You need to hydrate your skin, just as you would your body. I'm not too picky with moisturisers but typically I love Lush, Nivea and Ted Baker 

6. Lip stuff 
LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub - £5.99
This is literally heavenly btw.

Body Shop Rasberry lip balm - £2

I despise chapped lips, it is one of my pet peeves, so I always carry around some lip balm(this is my current favourite). I'll also exfoliate my lips very other day.

So that's it for my "skincare saviours", if you have any products that have worked a miracle for you, leave them in a comment below  :) Also sorry for not posting very frequently but I am feeling much more inspired now

- Aleena xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment